Found Junk Photography


"Final Resting Place"

Theres a large undeveloped track of hardscrabble land behind my house that is largely populated by rabbits, mule deer and disgruntled teenagers. The area, it would seem, has become an unofficial dumping ground of all sorts of lost and forgotten objects. From clothes washers to automobiles and an old train tanker car, all sorts of large metal objects wither away in the unrelenting high desert climate. It makes for some interesting images, and I'll be putting a few of them up. I have found that the challenge to this isn't finding the images, its presenting them in an interesting way. I'll try, but if I fail, let me know. This is a bit of an experiment for me, and sometimes the best way to learn about something is to fail at it a few times before finally succeeding. Thanks for viewing.

No comments: