Experiment with long exposures

 "Cross Traffic"
 "Hyperdrive"
 
"Lightspeed"
 
 
So I setup my tripod in the back seat of the ol' Subaru and set my camera on top of it. I've had this idea kicking around in my noggin for a while of doing long exposures while driving at night. Its hardly a new idea, but it was one that I hadn't tried yet. I realized that I could preset my focus, set the camera to aperature priority (F8) and program my intervalometer to command the camera to take an exposure every 20 seconds. All I had to do was drive! No worrying about the camera or when to take a shot, I let the intervalometer do all the work. I have to say that the results were better than I thought they would be, quite trippy actually. Next time I'll have to make sure to clean my windows and do the driving on a night that doesn't have rain!


No comments: