Aliens vs Predator 2 - Red Band Theatrical Trailer

"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." -Ellen Ripley, Aliens

"They mostly come out at night, mostly" -Newt, Aliens

"You are one, ugly mudafucker" Dutch, Predator

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter! You got peanut butter on my chocolate!" -Reeses

Yes folks, two great tastes that go great together! Once again Fox has paired up some of the all-time best movie monsters in Aliens vs Predator 2. Except this time, instead of peanut butter and chocolate being mixed together it like a jar of awesome being mixed with a jar of um.....more awesome. This is the redband trailer for AvP 2, so that means its got some gore and bad language, so it may not be safe for work. This clip looks pretty promising, although I would say it looks like they are completely throwing away the continuity of the Alien series, as Ellen Ripley and the crew of the Nostromo were supposedly the first humans to contact the alien creature. Hopefully they will manage to maintain the mythos of the series and come up with a way to explain how the aliens could be on Earth. Well anyway, I'm excited, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments: