First!


Well, here is my first post on my new daily photo blog. First off, I want to give a BIG thanks to my good friend Lane Scheideman for giving me the inspiration to start a photoblog as well. I admit that I really liked the minimalist style and form of his blog so I basically copied it. They say that imitation is a form of flattery, so I hope there are no hard feelings for having the same look. I encourage the viewer to check out his work and to drop him a comment or two regarding his photos. O.k., with that said, lets move on to the first photo for this blog. The photo is titled "First!" and it seemed an appropriate photo for my first posting.

1 comment:

Lane said...

Dave, thanks for referencing me and my site. Good luck with your blogging. It was fun doing the Balloon shoot with you.